Wednesday 30 June 2010

New Designers 2010



Off to London next Thursday to exhibit at Islingtons business design centre, looking forward to showing some of my work off to hopefully potential employers, New board this time featuring my piece "The time of the signs" watch this space for more information on the project coming soon, Looking forward to a couple of days in London, Im not really intrested in Living there, but enjoy going for a break, Staying with a good friend from university and catching up with an old one from back in the days on Fine Art A-level, so should be a good trip, Back to the part time work on the Saturday morning however which will kill me!, Means to an end, and after yesterday I can see a light at the end of the tunnel!, really want a job so I can get my teeth stuck into some new briefs now!, not long hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. I'm visiting New Designers 2010 Saturday 10th July. Will your stuff be exhibited on that day?

    ReplyDelete